Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Tales of Beedle the Bard

Last December, I mentioned J.K. Rowling's latest creation: the handwritten, personally illustrated, very limited edition of The Tales of Beedle the Bard, which she gave out to six special someones and auctioned off the seventh for some $4 million (for charity).

Well, Harry fans rejoice! The compilation of fairy tales will be available on Amazon come Dec. 4, 2008, in both a collector's edition and a standard edition. The perfect holiday gift for any Harry fan.

[Side note: There are several The Half-Blood Prince trailers out there now. Check YouTube. Movie hits theaters this November. Looks like the creepiest and most emotional movie so far!]

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I know!! I just saw this on the Amazon homepage and freaked. I didn't know they'd be publishing this. What a nice surprise. Too bad the special edition is $100. I love Harry Potter, but maybe not that much. Especially when the other version is under $8.