Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Freakonomics: The movie

I loved Freakonomics, the book. Even though the authors were sometimes talking about complicated functions and pieces of cultural life, the everyday language and great humor made the book come off really well. It's one of those books you read where you just want to tell everyone you see about what you just read. Things that people think are related are not. It's pretty cool. I have the sequel on my shelf ready to read.

When I heard they were making a movie out of the book, I wasn't sure how it would come across. But the movie has some pretty important and talented people behind it. Looks good!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I haven't read the book, but the movie looks interesting.

Maega said...

Looks very interesting- should I read the book first? Or will the movie suffice do you think?