Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Lovely Bones trailer

You can click here to watch the trailer for The Lovely Bones. I really enjoyed this book, and I was anxious to see how they would make a movie about it. But after watching this, I'm not sure. The heaven scenes look a little too trippy and the suspenseful music and scary scenes at the end don't really remind me of the book I read. I'm sure I'll still see the movie, and I'm sure different trailers will come out that I'll probably feel differently about, but after first viewing, I have my doubts.

1 comment:

CMS said...

Seems like they're making all the good books into movies now!! This one looks alright, although I'm sure it won't come close to being as good as the novel was.
Oh, and does the murderer in the trailer remind you of Kip from Napoleon Dynamite? "Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day."
I couldn't get past that ridiculous mustache when I saw the trailer, and all I could think was "cage fighter" and not "cold-hearted murderer."