Monday, November 5, 2007

Spoilers

As I was writing my previous post, I got to thinking about spoilers. I know how much I hate for endings to movies, books, TV shows, etc., to be spoiled for me, but I also know that given the opportunity, I have a really hard time stopping myself from reading a review or discussion even if I know spoilers are coming. This is why I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows within 24 hours. I knew if I wasn't done by Monday morning, I would probably find myself on a review that would spoil the ending for me.

Now, as I write my personal thoughts on the books I read, I'm trying not to spoil anything for anyone who should happen upon Bookish Bent. However, I do want to create enough of a discussion so people who have read the same books as me, could actually discuss if they wanted.

I mulled over it this weekend and I decided that if I'm going to give away huge plot points, I'll provide warning somehow:

****SPOILER ALERT****

Or, something similar.

No comments: